100. I'm a girly-girl.
99. I like glitter gloss, but I love flavored glitter gloss.
98. I like the Spice girls. Still.
97. I like sipping Cosmos and bitching about men.
96. I knit.
95. I'm so NOT a girly-girl.
94. I like baseball (playing) and football (watching).
93. I love violent video games. Grand theft auto rocks, but Mortal Kombat will always rule.
92. I love fixing up my truck.
91. I wear jeans and a t-shirt just about always.
90. I'm kind of contradictory.
89. Or just a walking contradiction.
88. I like all kinds of music, country to punk, Abba to Zeppelin.
87. Actually I am not a big Zeppelin fan, I just couldn't think of another Z band.
86. No, don't like ZZ Top much either.
85. I like to digress. Ooo, Frank Zappa! And Peelander Z!
84. I'm 24, but since I am never going to update this, I'll say I was born in '79.
83. I fixated for several years on generational angst, and was going to write the definitive book on Generation X.
82. I realized it was all bull, and lost interest.
81. Which, actually, was going to be the main point in my book.
80. I spent 2 years on a Pacific Island.
79. I use that fact to start envious conversations often, but I actually don't remember much, as I was only even.
77. I do remember boony-stomping, boony-dogs, and sipping hot cocoa while windows blew out in Hurricane Kim.
76. I graduated with an English degree from SF State.
75. Which I will do nothing with, as I hate to teach.
74. I was a Presidential Scholar (Adelante!!)
73. That means nothing, except that school was free for me, and I met some of the best people in the world.
72. I have the two best sisters in all of creation.
71. I think I have fooled them into somehow thinking I am cool.
70. I am reeeeeally not cool.
69. San Francisco is my home, even when I am not there.
68. Right now, I'm in Florida. Last month, Minnesota. Next month, ?
67. I like to write, but I never do it.
66. Mainly because I am really lazy.
65. I am very proud that I have started jogging, considering that laziness.
64. I would never jog with a "buddy"; they would want to talk, and I really have to focus on one foot in front of the other.
63. I am a waitress.
62. I am a bartender.
61. I am a saleslady.
60. I am a grantwriter.
59. I am a concierge.
58. I am a sous chef.
57. I am a puppet-waver.
56. I want to do everything and see everything before I die.
55. No, I really don't think that's unreasonable.
54. I may be a bit of an optimist.
53. The one place I want to see the most is Italy.
52. After that comes Syria.
51. Did you know there is a pillar in Syria that dates to the 100's AD? A pillar-saint used to sit on it to be closer to God, and he would give wise bits of advice.
50. They used to build his pillar higher in the middle of the night, when no one saw.
49. I am obsessed with religions.
48. Religious history, specifically.
47. I am toying/have toyed with the idea of joining the FBI.
46. I have probably done too much shit in my recent past for them to accept me.
45. I was going to list them, but it's incriminating, and my mom will probably read this.
44. I am going everywhere in the US, so when I travel overseas and someone says "I have a brother in Denver!" I can say, hey, I've been there.
43. I took a 2 week trip to New Zealand with my whole family of 5.
42. It was hell.
41. It was also amazing.
40. I bungee jumped, screaming "Oh shit!" the whole way down. Started as soon as I opened my eyes.
39. I Zorbed.
38. I spa'd.
37. On one fabulous trip to Baja, I went to a natural hot springs on the beach, that was just rocks and water.
36. I also went to Disneyland, and it was just as much fun.
35. I like than I can appreciate anything.
34. I think that's my best quality.
33. In addition to doing and seeing everything, I would like to read and watch everything.
32. Yes, that is probably unrealistic, but I am well on my way.
31. I love Buffy.
30. I love really bad B-Movies.
29. I love Hitchcock.
28. I love Bruce Campbell.
27. I love Fritz Lang.
26. I am a music geek, a movie geek, a theater geek, and just a geek geek.
25. In the geek world, however, I am hideously unknowledgeable. I spread myself too thin.
24. My longest relationship lasted 4 months.
23. Unless you count the long distance one that lasted 3 years, but I only saw him for a total of 5 weeks.
22. I like men.
21. Just thought that needed to be said, since I'm hosted on my lesbian sister's website.
20. I'm pretty darned queer friendly, tho.
19. I used to be an actor.
18. Until I realized that actors are assholes.
17. I receded from the theater scene.
16. Then I realized that techies are the best people ever.
15. I thought 100 was a lot, but I could go on forever.
14. I like to sing.
13. I can't play the guitar for shit.
12. I used to harbor dreams of playing dobro while Rachael played the fiddle and Christy played the guitar in an all Herron girl band.
11. That would still be cool.
10. I really like sword fighting.
9. And DDR.
8. They are both good workouts, too.
7. Are these supposed to get more meaningful as they go down? If so, I'm fucked.
6. I like alcohol infrequently and in excess.
5. I also like alcohol frequently and not in excess.
4. I am scared to death of those two combining.
3. Halloween is my favorite holiday, in fact, my favorite day.
2. My friends and I throw the best Halloween parties ever.
1. I really like my life.
wait, there's more shit I want to throw in! I just digressed to much to get to it! I ride motorcycles, I love driving, I fiend for the perfect road, I love to sing in the car, I sleep in the back of my truck, I love the glitz and glamor of Catholic and Orthodox churches, I like to roast Peeps, I really want to work on a shrimping boat, I love sailing, I love the ocean, I... Jesus, there's just too much. I think #1 should be that I really like lists.