I realize I only have another week of this. But that's a WHOLE WEEK. I love this taking time off while "recovering" from the tonsillectomy. Feel just fine, but can't talk for 12 hours at work, so can't go back yet. And I'm writing. Using this time in the best way. Yep. Lala leaves tomorrow for her so cal tour, so I'll be all alone in the house, which will be quite strange, I think. I haven't been alone since she was on her European tour. And strangely, I'm only half-looking forward to it. I love being around her, even now, more than a year after moving in together, after being together for more than three years. That's nice to know. Very nice.
1. Wednesday, August 15, 0941
2. 1 hr.
3. I'll work on the grand opening scene. Bringing Trixie and him and her all together. (Ahhh. Got the good chair here.)
4. 10:40, about an hour, 63248
5. Got through getting Cade into the shop -- Trixie is just arriving -- Cade is trying to be big about it. Perhaps Abigail is getting sick of him TRYING so hard? Think I should switch to her perspective next. His feels rather forced, like I'm just pushign the words out. But that's the point, I guess. Shitty first draft.
6. Tomorrow I'll work on the Trixie joint interview, where they get HEATED. Over what? I'm tired of the same old drama of his land/her land. Maybe make it more personal -- habits noted in the house? Like a couple? That could be amusing. Drop the night that happened? Trixie takes bait.
7. I'll write tomorrow morning at the cafe OR this afternoon for a bit in SF. I'm going in to have lunch with La, and I might look up a city cafe.....