I'm going to allow myself to have titles like that here. Monday. The real creativity has to come in a minute. Not right now. I'm at the cafe, Sigur Ros in my ears -- I actually sat here and did a little emailing, with no music, and I realized how weird and connected I felt to the room at large. It was okay, but it's very comforting to just sit here, surrounded by people who are all doing their own things, with music in my ears drowning out any chance of my participation, thinking about words. A glass cave.
2. 1 hr
3. I'm going to decide whether I need C's reaction to what just happened, or can I move A to weeks later, in J's office?
4. 10:57, 50 minutes, 67531, 1160 words written
5. I jumped right to the scene in J's office, no transition from C. Don't need that emotional pull -- for right now he's the bad guy, and I can leave him as such. Went well. I do the best when I write dialogue -- when I write about a person alone in a room, having feelings, oh, I can wander in circles. But dialogue, I can just roll along. Way more fun.
6. Tomorrow I'll work on getting her on the road. Perhaps I'll get to the bridge collapse! Oh, yeah.
7. I will work at the cafe, before or after the dentist appt, depended on dad being in town.
My friend Ann is in town today. We are going to play in the city! Yay!