I sometimes worry about the ride - it's through some sketchy neighborhood, but Bancroft always has cars on it, and it has a bike lane the whole way. But I have to remember, if someone takes the bike, or my bag with the computer, it's only Stuff, and all that matters is that I'm okay. I like the ride so much, like being autonomous like this. I think it might help my brain think better, too. Maybe.
1. Monday, August
2. 1 hr
3. I will finish the diner scene, and start with Abigail moving into the cottage
4. 1015, 1 hr+, 60602 per Word
5. Kind of okay, felt like pushing through, rather bored with the scene. Better when characters are reacting against each other. Must get people back in the same room.
6. Tomorrow I'll work again here at the cafe in the morning.
7. I'll work on finishing the scene getting Abigail to set up for Cade at her cottage - he doesn't come - she opens the next morning to people being there, someone comes to ask for Cade....
This is a nice place to be. There are two women who always seem to be here, and I wonder if they are part owners, since they really just hang out, don't ring people up or anything. I'll have to keep watching them. Wonder if they own the comic book store next door? Hmmmm.