Well, hello. Here I am. Ready to start writing on the second novel. To continue, that is. It's just been so long since I actually wrote this piece....
2. 1.5 hrs.
3. I'll jump right into whatever I decided the next scene will be. I won't check email. Nope.
4. 11:29, almost an hour and a half, 2000 words, working most of the time.
5. Worked on several scenes. Feels like I'm not quite sure of the characters yet -- still living with the last ones, perhaps. What makes these ones different? What makes them real?
6. Tomorrow I'll work on thinking about the characters and into the party scene.
7. I'll work at work. I'll write in my journal and transcribe it when I get home. See how that works.