Ack. I don't wan to write. Have been trying to get out of it for about an hour, but really, what else am I doing, besides browsing the internet and ignoring kitties and drinking coffee? I should write. The problem is that I'm ahead. Therefore, I want to slack off. That's always my problem. No slacking! Get more ahead! Beat my nano words of last year! Ack.
2. Write for one hour, whatever word count that happens is fine.
3. Work on trailer and stuck in door
4. 10:14 - wrote 1700+ words.
5. Did new apt - went pretty well. I liked only making myself write for an hour. I lost a little bit of time buying the Paul Anka Rock Swings album. Hoo boy. That's something. Black Hole Sun, swing-style. He gets away with it.
6. Tomorrow I'll write in the morning, at the cafe if I don't get oncalled, at work if I do. The scanner thing is SO COOL. I love that I'll keep writing this way at work, even after November
7. I'll work on door/flufight