1. 8:17 at work
2. Until noon or 4 pages
3. Will work on tree/bringing in
4. 14:11 - wrote 875 words in 6 hours.
5. Gah. Awful. Pulliing teeth. Sentences flowed, but they flowed one at a time. Slowly. Granted, I was distracted with business, but I have to give this up for the day. Admit this is my lowest word-count day. Gah.
6. Tomorrow I'll work at work first thing - won't pay bills first like I did today..
7. I think I'll pull back -- have a new idea about writing short, thousand word essays about discrete scenes. I'll let myself jump around. This is supposed to be more playful, and I feel like I'm giving blood for hours instead. Leaves me a little dizzy. So that tomorrow. (Just looked at listed scenes -- I have enough to do that this month. I'm going to do that. Discrete. Short. Whole.)