1. 7:10am (but it feels like 8:10, yay daylight savings late this year! Good for Nano'ers!
2. 2,000 words
3. Will work on night scene
4. 8:17, 2004 words, wow I write faster when I'm not at work, with three interruptions per minute. Surprise.
5. Went very well. I wrote most of time, with some minutes out to give Digit catnip and watch the kittens play. I wrote in the front room, which is a great writing place. I somehow need to get out of my yarn room in order to Really Write. I have to be at the cafe or in the front room or somewhere that isn't my nice cushy armchair in the yarn room, where I am now. This is my fucking-around-on-the-computer chair. Not my writing chair. You know?
6. Will write tomorrow both in the morning (at the cafe?) before working the afternoon, and then perhaps a write-in with the sisters tomorrow night.
7. Will work on the P/DDonna scene, maybe more with not being alone.