2. 2,000 words or until the power supply goes out - only have an hour left
3. Working on N, and then fire
4. 9:44, one hour -- holy cow, I wrote 2000 words. That's amazing. That's what the cafe is FOR.
5. Went fast, but still not convinced of merit.
6. Tomorrow I'll write at work.
7. Work on yard - take time, and then on fire.
Reads like I'm writing at breakneck speed, I think. That bothers me, but there's not that much I can do about that. If I start thinking about quality, I won't finish Nano. I'll think of Julia Cameron's mantra, Quantity, not quality. I take care of the first, something else will take care of the second. There, I feel better already.