1. 06:09am, at work
2. Write for eight pages, no matter how long it takes, or until noon.
3. Keep going with getting-to-know-you
4. 08:26am - almost 2.5 hours, 1800ish words.
5. Went really well. I'm accepting, I think, that I'm breaking the rules and writing non-fiction but I still feel like I'm deeply in the Nano challenge. Loving it.
6. Tomorrow I'll write in the morning, first thing. I'll either go to the cafe with Lala, or write in the front room if she sleeps in. Sundays are the hardest day, our only day together. Hard to steal time.
7. I'll work on the first night scene.
Hooray! And people say good things about the OCR software -- I think I'll be able to scan it all in okay. I can't wait to do it -- I'm terrified I'm overestimating my word count, but I don't THINK I am.....